Friday, April 19, 2013

Are intelligent women sexy, or simply oxymorons?

A question rose in my thoughts now “Are intelligent ladies attractive, or just oxymorons?”

I’ve made the error of watching TV not too long ago, wanting to keep abreast in the issues playing out lately: torture, swine flu, along with the economy. I rarely watch TV, but given that I was out from the country for 3 weeks, I figured I’d danger filling my brain with bullshit, trusting that my crap-filter would sort the golden nuggets from the brown ones.

Quite a bit of what I’ve observed and heard appalls me. Particularly from girls. There are actually a great deal of eye-catching females on TV and the majority of them are ninnies, apparently. Either they cannot consider or they aren’t paid to consider - just study the teleprompter. Regardless of which political ideology a network subscribes to, the appealing girls are mainly ditzes, and many of the speaking heads the networks function are either knowledgeable and unattractive, or brainless and wonderful. A notable exception is Rachel Maddow. She’s intelligent, insightful, humorous, straightforward around the eyes, and clearly a lesbian. Which got me considering that the only way a woman who was clever and attractive might be on Television (and speak her thoughts) was if she was a lesbian (enter Ellen).

As quickly as that thought occurred to me, I remembered a thing my paternal great-grandmother told me. I was 10 or so, and I’d done some testing that showed I was not merely gifted but a genius and my proud parents referred to as absolutely everyone inside the household. When Grandmother got the news she quickly drove more than to see me. She took me aside and stated, “Be careful not to let the boys know how sensible you might be. Boys do not like girls that are smarter than them, and if they discover, you will never get married.” To which I answered, “Then boys are stupid and I’ll under no circumstances get married.” (And I haven’t ;)

Of course, boys are not stupid, however they are quickly led-by the eyes. Flash a quite girl in front of them and they start diverting blood-flow to a diverse head. I in no way viewed as myself a fairly girl, and I bear in mind I applied to look at individuals who said I was quite and wonder why they have been lying to me. But then, I did have 4 beautiful sisters, and what I know now that I didn’t know then was that even when I'm the least attractive of your five of us, I’m far from ugly. My attractive sisters (none of them idiots, thoughts you) focused on being wonderful plus the benefits that might be reaped from it. I focused on becoming clever. I educated myself. In retrospect I know that I took the ‘easy way’ just like my sisters did-the only difference getting in what came quickly to each of us.

As a teenager I struggled with my brainy persona. Few boys asked me out, mostly for the reason that I either intimidated them or was completely uninterested in them, and when I did choose to date and be sexually active, I chose partners drastically older than myself. People today I could relate to, those who appeared to appreciate my mind as a lot as my body. Away at my Ivy League college, I found that I located intelligent girls attractive as hell, and that very frequently they have been uncomplicated on the eyes, also. I also located that generally as not, the ones I identified most attractive were lesbians-or no less than, bisexual. It was like possessing my cake and consuming it, as well.

When I left my Ivory Tower and rejoined the Real World, I was disappointed to seek out that a lot of the ladies I encountered had been sheeple. I became rather misogynistic, not due to the fact I disliked ladies, but for the reason that I knew what women may very well be and was appalled by what they had turn into. Many of the vibrant and intelligent females I encountered have been single, the majority of the sheeple had been married. I wondered if marriage and baby-making turned ladies into sheeple, or if the intelligent girls have been unmarried because guys considered them oxymorons.

In questioning them, I found the intelligent girls frequently stated that getting unmarried was a conscious selection, or that they were pretty discerning about their partners and had difficulty locating guys who met their criteria. Some reported knowing that they intimidated guys and thus had few dates, other individuals reported that they had to beat men off having a stick. It was the latter group, certainly, that created me curious. Someplace in the middle, I discovered that many of the men I had to inform to shove off were submissives-same with all the ones who discovered me intimidating. For me, I knew it was a matter of becoming a Dominant, and I wondered if it was the exact same with them. I discovered that, for the most component, it wasn’t. Naturally dominant females are rare. So what was it? I asked myself what high quality made these girls so attractive that men not only hit on them but wanted to stick around even following discovering that the girls had brains. Many people are pursuing double stimulation. They wonder a double dildo to fill their ass and vagina at the same time.

I mulled the query more than for a couple of years, and also the answer came when I asked myself what I had in typical with them, apart from being intelligent and reasonably eye-catching. Sensuality. These women had been all very sensual. They had the sort of sensuality that truly sexually liberated women have. “Aha!” I believed. “Guys will fuck wise women if they consider they’ll be excellent in bed.”

Needless to say, its true in some situations, but not all of them. You can find, I learned, guys available who are sapiosexual-who are attracted, 1st and foremost, to intelligence in others. You can find males around who, being naturally submissive, unwittingly seek out a lady who can dominate them, each inside and outdoors the bedroom. There are males who're turned off by ladies who react very first in place of assume initially, and hence date considering women. And obviously there are males who hate women, hate intelligent ladies much more, and are attracted to them, consciously or not, so they could “put them in their places” as God intended. Realistic Dildos are an ideal sex toy for you to have fun.

The truth is, its complex as all hell, but you can find males (and girls) who discover intelligent ladies sexy. I do not assume we're as uncommon as the mainstream media seems to indicate with its profusion of bubble-headed correspondents, and I hope we start acquiring better coverage-outside the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment