Monday, May 13, 2013

Sugary Dildo

It’s a tradition that once you go to the coast you eat a lot of sugar. It may be candy floss, doughnuts, boiled sweets or rock. For any individual who is not familiar with rock it’s a kind of aerated sugar concoction created to encourage little ones to each and every it rapidly due to the fact it’s softer than typical boiled sweets and consequently rot their teeth more quickly. It is also generally run via with the name on the resort from which it can be bought.

 But to my story …

The shop was busy. Young children queued with handfuls of coins to buy as much sugar based confectionary as they could so they could devote the rest of the day hyperglycaemic, terrorising one another and their parents. I waited in line to be served till among the assistants shouted “Who’s next” above the din with the diminutive throng around me.

She had brown hair using a tinge of red along with a pair of red-framed sun glasses perched on prime like an Alice band. Her white coat was stretched tight over full breasts, soft and inviting and far more sensual than any artificial sex toys. She watched me with playful eyes when I scanned the counter complete of calories. Sweats of each and every description, just about every shape, colour and size, a show that delighted and excited the children around me just as significantly as their dentist who would have recognized that he could place a deposit on a new Mercedes as a result of the damage they would quickly be inflicting on their enamel.

Then I noticed she was sucking on a lollipop. The stick rolled and flicked from one particular corner of her mouth to the other as she sucked on it. I scowled “Anything else to tempt me with?”. I licked my lips, and looked her square inside the eyes.

“Something unique? Somewhat bit extra tasty?”

“Yes please …”

I followed her into the back of the shop stacked higher with trays of sugary goodness, the nemesis of ten thousand milk teeth after which in to the workplace in the back. I shut the door and pulled the blind down then turned to view her sucking on her lollipop once again.

“That looks tasty” I mentioned.

“It is, attempt some.” She took the lollipop from her mouth and waited for me to plant my lips on hers. I slid my tongue inside and experienced the sugary sweetness blended with her personal flavour. I could really feel my cock increasing, the uncomfortable confines of a brand new pair of jeans corralling my expanding member. Our lips parted leaving us each somewhat breathless. She placed the lollipop back in her mouth and unbuttoned her white coat to reveal a tiger striped bra. I resisted the urge to say “Grrr”.

Her breasts looked able to spill out regardless of the tight fit with the cups but she was intent on freeing them as quickly as she could, letting the coat fall to the floor and unclipping the bra ahead of shrugging it from her shoulders. Now wearing only shoes and tiger striped panties she looked good enough to consume. She took the sugary saliva coated lollipop from her mouth again and rolled it around each and every nipple in turn.

I leant down and licked at her hard pink buds, flicking them, producing her shudder and gasp, biting them, producing her yelp. She pulled my head into her chest the soft fragrant skin amongst them smothering my face. My hands cupped her, squeezing the soft fleshy mounds that enclosed my face till she released me.

She lay around the desk and tugged off her panties leaving her pussy invitingly exposed but as I made to drop among her legs to lick her delicious seeking slit she mentioned “Wait, get one of these.” She waved towards a box complete of sugar dummies, what within the states I suppose they’d get in touch with candy pacifiers, the sort that include a ribbon to hand round your neck. She raised her eyebrow when I returned and looked down amongst her legs. I got the message.

I unwrapped the candy and licked it a little, the sweet cherry flavour not totally to my taste however the believed of tasting her pussy making my mouth water nonetheless. I ran the now wet pacifier along her glistening gash and discovered her hole so I could push the t inch wide, candy dildo inside her. She gasped with fake surprise and genuine pleasure when the sweet sex toy lodged in her snatch leaving only the red base exposed.

Leaning more than I resumed the sucking and nibbling of her breasts although among my hands slipped between her legs to play with all the candy in her pussy. She moaned and bucked from my enthusiastic attentions till just after a few minutes she could stand it no longer; A relief to me whose cock was tough, dripping wet and straining to be released in extra methods than one.

“Cum on my tits.” She asked. Who was I to argue?

I removed my trousers and boxers so I could straddle her and placed my dripping cock between her tits. She brought up her hands to press the soft flesh about my cock and fixed her eyes around the finish in the shaft as it appeared and disappeared among them. I leant forward putting my hands flat around the floor above her head to steady myself and permit my cock to push forward until it reached her lips and was sucked into her mouth. I would pause every couple of strokes to let her lick the ever-flowing precum from the end.

My balls rolled around the skin of her torso, my cock slick, sliding involving her breasts and her hands pressing them about me. She saw my demeanour alter, my face contort and also the pattern of my strokes transform as I began to cum. She smiled and awaited the eruption or white sticky syrup over her neck and chin. I presented my cock as much as her mouth so she could taste the oozing aftermath of my ejaculation and she licked that specific lollipop clean with an enthusiasm that showed she licked the salty too because the sweet.

Then we each shared the newly developed cherry-pussy flavoured candy dildo from her hot, wet cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment